Click to resize the text + -


Effective September 1, 2015 the Commission will begin taking applications for the Growler endorsement. 

All holders of class C, CK, CCS or CKCS, may file with our office an application, form 165, one time filing fee of $300, and a photo copy of your trade name, logo or unique mark used on the containers.