Click to resize the text + -

Crush Tax

Crush tax forms are to be completed and must be submitted to the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission on or before January 25th of each year reporting all juice gallons produced and/or received in the preceding year by each farm winery.  RETAIN A COPY FOR YOUR FILES.  Payment can be made online via Payport.  Report Must include copy of TTB F5120.17 (702) Report of Wine Premises Operation.  Based on how you have filed (Annually, Semi-Annually, Quarterly or Monthly) you will need to submit a copy of each report filed during the corresponding year. Questions?  Call (402) 471-2571 or Email   Additional information and forms can be found on our website.