Click to resize the text + -


The NLCC is not taking walk-in applications.  You can submit your application by mail, email to or fax to 402-471-2814.  No photos taken with your cell phone of application pages will be accepted.

If you have any questions please call Brenda at 402-471-2735 or email or Kim at 402-471-4885 or email


BROCHURES - Helpful information for applications and current licenses

Liquor License Information Brochure

Craft Brewery Brochure Jan 2022

Farm Winery Brochure Jan 2022

Micro Distillery Brochure-Jan 2022

Wholesale Brochure


Action Code List

Certified Alcohol Training Courses

Helpful Links - Other state agencies required for liquor licenses and other helpful information

County Number Index, NSP Troop Areas, Fire Marshal Districts, Food Safety Inspectors

Public Livescan Locations - Where to go to get fingerprinted

TOP Procedure