Click to resize the text + -

Clerks Information


Clerk Newsletter -- Important information for City and County Clerks



License Fee Chart

2am - See statute 53-179 if your jurisdiction has passed a 2am ordinance you must file a copy of this ordinance or resolution with the Commission.


Publication Notice for New Applications - No specific wording is required - Sample Wording


Publication wording for Renewal notice - See 53-135.01 Renewal Publication Statute

Class C: Notice of Renewal Publication

Non Class C: Notice of Renewal Publication


Local payment online. We have expanded the on-line renewal option to licensees to pay their local fees at the same time as they pay the state fees. This option will only be available in jurisdictions that are participating. We encourage you to participate in this service. Please read article. 

Save the ONLINE LOCAL FEE SIGN UP/UPDATE FORM  to your computer, complete form and send as an attachement to


LB 863 - eliminating the requirement that local governing bodies, first submit the question of licensing liquor by the drink to the registered voters in the municipality before a Class C license can be issued.


Direct any questions to the Liquor Control Commission -  Licensing Division (402) 471-2571 or email