Read the Clerk Newsletter for important information for City and County Clerks
The NLCC has updated our online renewal system! Complete this form and email to email@example.com to allow licensees to pay local fees online. The service is offered to all jurisdictions that wish to participate. (if you have already signed up you do not need to sign up again)
- License fee chart
- Nebraska Revised Statute 53-179 - if your jurisdiction has passed a 2am ordinance you must file a copy of this ordinance or resolution with the Commission.
- Publication Notice for New Applications - No specific wording is required, here is some Sample Wording for your convenience.
- Publication wording for Renewal notice - See 53-135.0
- As clerk, you are responsible to fulfill the renewal notice requirements as set forth in 53-135.01 of the Liquor Control Act. Publication shall be made one time between January 10th-30th for Non-Class C licenses and July 10th-30th for Class C licenses in a legal newspaper in or of general circulation in your city, town or county. You are not required to file a copy of the notice with the Liquor Commission.
- Renewal forms for your jurisdiction will be mailed to you after February 1st or August 1st respectively. Provide the licensee with their renewal form and inform them to file their renewal with the Commission office promptly in order for you to receive their license prior to the expiration date. Please encourage licensees to use the ON-LINE RENEWAL OPTION.
Direct any questions to the Liquor Control Commission - Licensing Division (402) 471-2571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org