Complete this FORM to allow licensees to pay local fees and taxes online.
- As clerk, you are responsible to fulfill the renewal notice requirements as set forth in 53-135.01 of the Liquor Control Act. Publication shall be made one time between January 10th-30th for Non-Class C licenses and July 10th-30th for Class C licenses in a legal newspaper in or of general circulation in your city, town or county. You are not required to file a copy of the notice with the Liquor Commission.
- Publication wording for Renewal notice - See 53-135.0
- Renewal forms for your jurisdiction will be mailed to you after February 1st or August 1st respectively. Provide the licensee with their renewal form and inform them to file their renewal with the Commission office promptly in order for you to receive their license prior to the expiration date. Please encourage licensees to use the ON-LINE RENEWAL OPTION.
- Publication Notice for New Applications - No specific wording is required, here is some Sample Wording for your convenience.
- Nebraska Revised Statute 53-179 - if your jurisdiction has passed a 2am ordinance you must file a copy of this ordinance or resolution with the Commission.
- Read the Clerk Newsletter for important information for City and County Clerks
Direct any questions to the Liquor Control Commission - Licensing Division (402) 471-2571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org