Click to resize the text + -

Out of State Shippers

For Revenue Division assistance please call 402-471-2571.

Beer Shipper (Class T License)

If a beer shipper plans on shipping product into the State of Nebraska, they need to register their products before shipping here: Beer Brands

Form Number Form Name
7099 Beer Shipper Monthly Report Instructions Fillable Form

Spirit & Wine Shipper (Class S License)

Form Number Form Name
7080 Spirit & Wine Monthly Shipper Report Instructions Fillable Form

Direct Shipper (Class S1 License)

Form Number Form Name Payment Method
7140 S1 Direct Shipper Annual Return Instructions Fillable Form Payport