Click to resize the text + -

News Releases

Jan 7, 2016

Shipper License Renewal

Your Nebraska Shipper Liquor License will expire on 4/30/16, Please renew online (all renewals must be completed at this link – no late renewals possible).  If you do not plan to renew, please let us know at the email below.  Questions:  email  Or call (402) 471-4883

View Story

Crush Tax

Crush tax forms are to be completed and must be submitted to the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission on or before January 25th of each year reporting all juice gallons produced and/or received in the preceding year by each farm winery.  RETAIN A COPY FOR YOUR FILES.  Payment can be made online via Payport.  Report Must include copy of TTB F5120.17 (702) Report of W

View Story

Sep 1, 2015


Effective September 1, 2015 the Commission will begin taking applications for the Growler endorsement. 

All holders of class C, CK, CCS or CKCS, may file with our office an application, form 165, one time filing fee of $300, and a photo copy of your trade name, logo or unique mark used on the containers.  

View Story